Events Account Manager
Working primarily with one of Bastion EBA’s biggest clients you’ll support a Senior Account Manager in developing and executing an annual events calendar with a broad range of events from conferences, business partnerships, sponsorships and bespoke event programs. In addition to working on a retained account, you will also lead your own events and experiential activations for a variety of B2C clients, with the support of an Account Director.
About the Role
As the Account Manager for one of the agencies biggest retained accounts, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Senior Account Manager to develop and execute and variety of events across a twelve-month calendar. You will be responsible for managing project timelines, event logistics, client communications, development of key project documents and assisting the SAM on the delivery of the end event. These events will range from individual trade stands, large scale conference and sponsorship activations.
Outside of the retained account, you will also have the opportunity to lead some of your own projects for a variety of B2C clients, including responding to small – medium event briefs, managing stakeholders and suppliers, driving all event logistics and developing strong client relationships.
- Day-to-day management of the development and execution of events and experiential campaigns
- Proven experience in B2B & B2C event delivery
- Strong understanding of how to manage stakeholders and suppliers
- Direct day-to-day client liaison, ensuring client satisfaction across all projects
- Proven organisational skills, including event, project and small-scale budget management; a demonstrated capacity to work to tight deadlines, and work independently and as part of collaborative projects
- Ability to lead smaller-scale projects autonomously and manage the end-to-end event delivery
- Experience in developing project plans and event documentation including; staff run sheets, briefing documents, delivery schedules, run sheets and risk management plans
- Ability to manage brand ambassadors onsite, as well as more junior team members when required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, and a demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Upward management of workload and communicating priority areas to SAM
- Completion of a relevant degree in events or communications or another related area; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience, education and/or training
- Demonstrated high-levels of computer literacy including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- At all times be a positive, approachable, hardworking and have fun!
If this sounds exactly like you and you’re ready for a new challenge, please send us your recent CV and an overview telling us why you think you’d be amazing for this role to: