Senior Events Manager
Working with one of Bastion EBA’s biggest clients you’ll develop and execute an annual events calendar with a broad range of events from conferences, business partnerships, sponsorships and bespoke event programs.
This is an exciting and challenging role working with a brand that is passionate about making a difference to the health of Australians.
About the Role
In this role, as Senior Events Manager (Senior Account Manager), you will be responsible for the development and execution of a variety of events across a twelve-month calendar. You will be responsible for managing all coordination activities including the logistics, communications, speakers, sponsors and merchandise for events.
These events will range from individual trade stands to sponsorship activations. In addition, you will hold accountability for internal events to drive employee engagement. You will also be responsible for the management of one direct report, including managing their daily activities and evaluating their performance.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing event strategies and execution in a corporate environment
- Proven experience in B2B event delivery
- Proven organisational skills, including event, project and budget management; a demonstrated capacity to work to tight deadlines, and work independently and as part of collaborative projects
- Solid experience executing multiple events at the same time
- Experience working with speakers and high profile talent
- Experience in negotiating venue and sponsorship rates
- Ability to engage stakeholders from all levels of the business
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, and a demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Completion of a relevant degree in events or communications or another related area; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience, education and/or training
- Demonstrated high-levels of computer literacy including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- People leadership of one or more direct reports
- Understanding and/or experience of the legal/financial services or conveyancing industries
If this sounds exactly like you and you’re ready for a new challenge, please send us your recent CV and an overview telling us why you think you’d be amazing for this role to: