A fantastic opportunity is available for a highly motivated and experienced client services manager with 4+years of experience in a similar environment.
Reporting to the Client Services Director this role will be responsible for the seamless account management of some of our most exciting clients across Luxury, Tourism and Retail Accounts to name a few.
Bastion Collective is Australia’s largest independent Communications Agency with expertise in Research, Creative, Digital, Corporate and Consumer Communications, Sponsorship and Events, Video Production, Community Engagement and China Marketing.
We exist to create an environment where everyone can realise their potential. To not just create a better way, but to do better things. Our objective is to create Australia’s globally recognised independent agency.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney and California, we are a tight-knit, high performing, results driven, hands-on, dynamic team who work together to produce the best results for our clients.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop strong relationships with all existing clients in your client group, you will be the face of our business to the client and you will be well versed in building strong working relationships with many different types of clients
- Work with CSD to seamless client service, uncover opportunities and act as an extension of our clients business - you are their eyes and the ears
- Manage day to day client relationships, including overseeing all client meetings, WIPs and deliverables in conjunction with the Account Manager and other internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure any daily issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Look for every available opportunity to grow existing clients
- Develop effective client retention strategies for the business and integrate this into the Account team’s regular activity
- Regularly report into CSD providing updates on client status and developments, but with the ability to work autonomously
- Ensure client management and delivery process continues to improve and find efficiencies where possible
- Innovate and find new ways to add value to all of our clients
- Monitor client costs and time allocations to ensure client servicing is operating at a profitable level
- Most importantly ensure we innovate and deliver the best possible work at all times
We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Will be proactive in identifying and proposing new clients and partnerships
- Have extensive and positive experience in client service
- Can multi-task confidently and productively
- Work to tight deadlines
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Is extremely organised and an enthusiastic, self-motivated team player
Who you are
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently and drive
- projects forward
- Must be highly organised, adaptable and capable of multitasking
- under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer you
An environment based on nurturing and growth. If you want to make a difference to an organisation, we’re here to encourage and help you. As part of the Bastion Collective, we offer a range of unique benefits, including the ability to apply for our bespoke Bastion Degree course where you’ll learn to become the best and most impactful, high performance version of yourself.
If this sounds exactly like you and you’re ready for a new challenge in life, you should send your recent CV and an overview telling us why you think you’d be amazing to firstname.lastname@example.org