We are proud to share our way of approaching work, life and business.
- We are always open, honest and transparent with our clients and talk truth to power but are careful to deliver advice with humility and empathy
- We provide advice from outside the bubble. Our benefit is because we are happy to be outsiders
- We need to provide objective, rational, logical advice at times when our clients are dealing with highly emotional situations
- We get paid to be unafraid to lose our jobs for the advice we give
- We believe in building capability in the organisation, even if it means they don’t need us
- We want people we help to not only understand what we do but how we do it and why we do it
- We want our clients to win. But we understand that to win in the long-term sometimes they have to suffer pain in the short-term
- We care about our clients. We are on their side and have understanding and empathy that the internal situation is often harder than it looks from the outside
- We don’t take credit. We build credit. We believe that when we hand over our thinking and our work it becomes our clients’ thinking and their work
- We train our clients to communicate and not just to “do” media
- We collaborate with our clients, other agencies, the Collective and our partners to deliver the best outcomes for our clients
- We take a positive, interested view of the world and avoid the cynicism and world-weariness that drives much of the industry
- We work hard to deliver the best quality work for our clients. Every time.